News & Announcements
TFS sets 2019 Alumni Homecoming event
Tallulah Falls School Alumni Homecoming 2019 is set for April 27.
All former students, staff and alumni are invited back to campus for an occasion of reconnection and reminiscing.
Honored classes this year are: 1949, 1959, 1969, 1979, 1989, 1999 and 2009.
“The TFS Alumni Committee has been hard at work on the plans for Homecoming and we look forward to celebrating our strong connection to the school,” said Irene Gray, alumni committee member.
Homecoming activities on campus:
- Registration starts at 10 a.m.
- Campus tour at 10:30 a.m.
- Traditional luncheon at noon in Federation Hall.
- The museum will be open with TFS-themed gear offered for sale, including yearbooks, cookbooks and T-shirts.
- A student art show will be on display in the lobby of the upper school.
The committee is also accepting nominations for Outstanding Former Student. Click here to nominate a deserving TFS alum.
The fee for the luncheon is $15. To register by telephone or email for homecoming, call Melody Henderson at 706-839-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.