Shuttle Schedule & Flight Guidelines
Shuttle Schedule to Indian Trail Rideshare for 2022-23
Each school break, TFS offers a school shuttle to the Indian Trail Rideshare Parking Lot at Exit 101 on I-85 just north of Atlanta.
The cost for this shuttle is $96/round trip or $48/one way and must be paid in advance.
Parents/guardians will be required to submit the name of the person picking up and dropping off the student at the bus. This person must be over the age of 21 and cannot be an Uber, Lyft or taxi service.
Below you will find the arrival and departure times for the shuttle.
Should you have any questions about the shuttle, please contact the Boarding Office at 706-839-2002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flight arrival and departure guidelines 2022-23
As you prepare for the 2022-23 academic year, the following information should assist you in travel planning. For school breaks, the dorms will open/close as follows, and air travel should be booked by the following arrival/departure guidelines:
1. At each school break, Tallulah Falls School offers school transportation to the Atlanta Airport for students who need to fly for the break.
2. For a student to be able to use the school transportation, their parent/guardian must provide the boarding office with the student’s flight information (dates/airline/flight numbers/departure/arrival time).
3. Please follow the school guidelines when booking your flights.
4. If you are looking at scheduling a flight at a time that does not fit into these guidelines, you MUST contact the Boarding Office to see if the flight can be accommodated. If you do not contact the boarding office prior to purchase, you will be responsible for any fees to change your student’s ticket to an appropriate time.
5. If your student is flying as an unaccompanied minor, please contact the boarding office with the information of the person who will be meeting your student at their destination. All unaccompanied minor fees must be pre-paid by the parent/guardian when booking the flight.
6. The cost for transportation to the airport is $156 roundtrip or $78 one way.
7. If you have any questions concerning flights, please contact the Boarding Office at 706-839-2002 or email email@example.com.
Friday, October 7, 2022: Dorms close 1 p.m.
Sunday, October 16, 2022: Dorms open at 3 p.m.
For Airport travel, please book flights to depart after 5 p.m. on Friday, October 7 and return by 2 p.m. on Sunday, October 16.
Friday, November 18, 2022: Dorms close 1 p.m.
Sunday, November 27, 2022: Dorms open at 3 p.m.
Flights depart after 5 p.m. on Friday, November 18 and return by 2 p.m. on Sunday, November 26.
Thursday, December 15, 2022: Dorms close at 1 p.m.
Monday, January 2, 2023: Dorms open at 3 p.m. Students may return on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
Flights depart after 5 pm on Thursday, December 15 or on Friday, December 16 (Supervised airport hotel
stay Thursday night for early Friday departure, additional fee)
Return flights by 2 p.m. on Monday, January 2 or Tuesday, January 3.
Friday, February 24, 2023: Dorms close at 1 p.m.
Sunday, March 5, 2023: Dorms open at 3 p.m.
Flights depart after 5 p.m. on Friday, February 24 and return by 2 p.m. on Sunday, March 5.
Spring (Easter) Break
Friday, March 31, 2023: Dorms close at 1 p.m.
Monday, April 10, 2023: Dorms open at 3 p.m.
Flights depart after 5 p.m. on Friday, March 31 and return by 2 p.m. on Monday, April 10.
Tuesday, May 16, 2023 (Middle School). Dorms close at 1 p.m.
Friday, May 19, 2023 (Upper School). Dorms close at 1 p.m.
Flights depart after 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 16 or Wednesday, May 17 (middle school)
Flights depart after 5 p.m. on Friday, May 19 or Saturday, May 20 (Supervised airport hotel stay Friday
night for early Saturday departure, additional fee high school)
The fee for usage of the TFS Airport Shuttle is $78 one way/$156 round trip. If you book a flight outside of the dates listed above, the Special Airport Shuttle Fee is $300. If you need to book a flight at a different date/time, please contact Mrs. Lowry before purchasing a ticket to be sure that transportation is available on the date/time desired.