Alumni Association Invitation
Since 1909, Tallulah Falls School graduates, have been fully prepared to meet new academic challenges and the variable demands of life. TFS alumni have many wonderful success stories – in their careers, families, and community involvement. They truly reflect what TFS is all about and we are proud of their accomplishments.
Attention TFS alumni:
We want to hear from you.
Any person who graduated from Tallulah Falls School or attended for one full year qualifies as a member of the Alumni Association.
Members of the Alumni Association receive:
- Regular communication from the Advancement Department and Alumni Committee
- Invitations to class reunions, homecoming receptions, and all other alumni events throughout the year
- Opportunities to serve the school and participate in events
- Connections to former classmates and teachers
- The Tallulah Falls School Magazine
Send us your school news, family news, career news, or any other information that you would like to share. Selected updates and alumni stories will be listed in the Alumni section of the Tallulah Falls School Magazine and on the alumni portion of our website.
For more information, contact Executive Director for Advancement Sonya Smith at 706-839-2021 or firstname.lastname@example.org.