GA Qualified Education Expense Tax Credit
Georgia GOAL is now accepting applications for 2021
Click here to apply for your 2021 GOAL tax credit.
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and brilliant opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials. The GOAL fundamentals include:
- The fundamental right of parents to choose the best K-12 education for their children
- The essential Georgia law that empowers taxpaying citizens to be part of the solution to improving education in our state – at no cost
- The vital program component, whereby individual compassion is indispensable to addressing the need for excellent K-12 educational opportunities for all students
In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit, you will help maximize this source of financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive a Tallulah Falls School education.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now.
Complete the 2021 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR.
GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR).
- Approved to Contribute.
GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline within 30 days of DOR submission.
- Make Payment.
Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
- Take the Credit.
GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2021 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2021 taxes in 2022).
For additional information or help in filing for your tax credit, please contact:
Tallulah Falls School
attn: Sonya Smith
P.O. Box 10
Tallulah Falls, Georgia 30573