Thank you for your interest in joining the faculty or staff of Tallulah Falls School.
As a member of our faculty or staff, you would play an integral role in helping each student along their college preparatory educational path that not only equips them for college but also for their life after college graduation.
Please take a moment to explore our website. Instructions for applying for each position are included in the job listing. We look forward to reviewing your application or cover letter and resume and will respond to all applicants when the job listing has closed.
Resumes for qualified faculty applicants are welcomed throughout the year. Please address your cover letter and resume to Kim Popham, Upper School Academic Dean or David Chester, Middle School Academic Dean.
Tallulah Falls School is an equal opportunity employer.
All job applicants at TFS will undergo testing for the presence of illegal drugs as a condition of employment. Any applicant with a confirmed positive test result will be denied employment. Applicants will be required to submit to a specimen test at a laboratory selected by Tallulah Falls School and by signing a consent agreement to release TFS from liability.
Our mailing address is:
Tallulah Falls School
PO Box 10
Tallulah Falls, GA 30573
- Upper school science teacher
- Upper school math teacher
- Head girls basketball coach
- Middle school PE teacher
- Upper school social studies teacher
- Assistant varsity girls basketball coach
- JV girls basketball coach
- Middle school girls basketball coach
- JV volleyball coach
- Middle school volleyball coach
- Middle school assistant volleyball coach
- Middle school baseball coach
- Middle school assistant tennis coach
- Middle school cheerleading coach
- Food Services-Full-Time + Part-Time
- Bus Driver-Part-Time
- Facilities Maintenance
- Sports field/facilities worker