The mission of The Tribe is to heartily support the TFS athletic program, coaches, teams, and team members with our presence, by being role models of GREAT character, by promoting the teams in our community, by assisting in FUNctional tasks, by learning about athletic issues, and by FUNDraising to provide excellent and memorable resources.
The TFS standard is to Cheer FOR, not against! MS and HS athletics are to be fun while developing life lessons, so we ask our “Tribe” to reflect these proactive traits to our students and to our guests while being loud, proud, and positive. Attendance at contests is of utmost importance to athletes.
By entering, I agree to Cheer FOR, Not Against! I understand profanity, degrading remarks, and intimidating actions will not be tolerated and will result in the lost privilege of attendance. Spectators are not allowed to enter the competition area.
No artificial noisemakers! No Pets!
Team Parent Coordinators (oversees team projects)
- Get a list from coach (examples below)
- Contest pictures, collage, etc.
- Picture/video movie for team party / banquet
- End of season party coordinator
- Away game attendance
- PowerAde at practices or contests
- Snacks (home, away, guests/visiting team – i.e. tennis)
- FUNctional help (we often need help)
- Entrance gate
- Concessions Coordinator or help with concessions
- Announce starters or play-by-play
- FUNraising team social events (spaghetti dinner, watermelon party, ice cream social, etc.)
Communicate functions; help boarding parents engage.
Promoting our athletic teams in the community
- Concussion education, nutrition, The Role of the Parent in Sport Tool Kit, current issues in sport
- College athletic participation info (NCAA Eligibility info)
- TFS is a PowerAde/Coca Cola school. We do not want to sell any other competing drinks, such as Gatorade or Pepsi products.
- A form/template is to be used for starting and ending $ amounts for each contest concessions are sold.
- Concession net revenue goes into the sport’s fund.
- Deposit net revenue weekly to the Athletic Director
- Any apparel sold must be pre-approved by the AD before ordering and must comply with official school logos.
- We do not utilize advertisements on tees, apparel, bags, or other school-issued items.
- We do not contract with an outside organization to contact our community for donations.
- Special Gifts/Donations - Often team or sport-specific, but may include items such as:
- Record board
- Roster board
- Sport banner
- Team Warm-Ups, Bags, other special items
- Team Sponsorship
The TFS athletic logo is our brand, an image of the 100-plus year influence of our Tribe heritage and the respect and appreciation we have for our educational, cultural, and visionary ancestry influence. The official logo can be received by contacting the athletic director. No items can be used with any other logo other than our official images.