Shuttle Schedule & Flight Guidelines
Shuttle Schedule to Indian Trail Rideshare for 2023-24
For each school break, Tallulah Falls School offers a shuttle to and from the Indian Trail Rideshare parking lot at Exit 101 on I-85 just north of Atlanta.
Parents/guardians will be required to submit the name of the person picking up and dropping off their students at the shuttle. This designated person must be over the age of 21. Uber, Lyft, and other taxi service drivers cannot be the designated person to pick up or drop off students. Given the traffic situation in and around Atlanta, we recommend that your designated person arrive early and be waiting at Indian Trail when the shuttle arrives.
Picking up students at the beginning of a school break: Once the bus arrives at Indian Trail you will need to see the school representative that rode the bus, so your student can be signed out by the appropriate adult. Once the sheet is signed, your student is able to leave.
Dropping off students at the end of a school break: Again, we recommend arriving early, so your student is ready for their return to campus when the shuttle arrives. The bus will only wait 15 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time before returning to campus. If you miss the shuttle, the designated person will need to drive the student back to TFS.
Price and Policy: The cost for the shuttle service is $100. The amount is non-refundable and it includes a ride to and from campus. Once you have signed up for the Indian Trail shuttle your account will be billed for the service.
Times for pick up and drop off will be determined on a per break basis.
Flight arrival and departure guidelines 2023-24
As you prepare for the 2023-24 academic year, the following information should assist you in travel planning. For school breaks, the dorms will open/close as follows, and air travel should be booked by the following arrival/departure guidelines:
- At each school break, Tallulah Falls School offers school transportation to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport for students who need to fly for the break.
- For a student to be able to use the school transportation, their parent/guardian must provide the boarding office with the student’s flight information (dates/airline/flight numbers/departure/arrival time).
- If your student is flying as an unaccompanied minor, please contact Mr. Benson with the information of the person who will be meeting your student at their destination. All unaccompanied minor fees must be pre-paid by the parent/guardian when booking the flight.
- The cost for transportation to the airport is $160 roundtrip or $80 one way.
- Students arriving by 1 p.m. will depart on the 3 p.m. shuttle.
- Students who book a flight with an arrival time after 8 p.m. and require school transportation will incur a higher transportation cost. This cost will be $350 for one student or $175 per student if 2 or more students are able to use the same special transportation.
- Students arriving after 1 p.m. may catch the late shuttle which will depart at 7:30 p.m. These students will be responsible for dinner on their own at the airport as they will miss dinner on campus.
- Students are not permitted to use Uber, Lyft or other Taxi Services to return to campus. They must use either school transportation or an approved adult.
- If you have any questions concerning flights, please contact the Boarding Office at 706-839-2002 or email email@example.com.
Friday, October 6, 2023: Dorms close 1 p.m.
Sunday, October 15, 2023: Dorms open at 3 p.m.
For Airport travel, please book flights to depart after 5 p.m. on Friday, October 6 and return by 1 p.m. on Sunday, October 15.
Friday, November 17, 2023: Dorms close 1 p.m.
Sunday, November 26, 2023: Dorms open at 3 p.m.
Flights depart after 5 p.m. on Friday, November 17 and return by 1 p.m. on Sunday, November 26.
Friday, December 15, 2023: Dorms close at 1 p.m.
Wednesday, January 3, 2024: Dorms open at 3 p.m.
Flights depart after 5 pm on Friday, December 15 or on Saturday, December 16 (Supervised airport hotel
stay Friday night for early Saturday departure, additional fee ($150))
Return flights by 1 p.m. on Wednesday, January 3.
Friday, February 16, 2024: Dorms close at 1 p.m.
Sunday, February 25, 2024: Dorms open at 3 p.m.
Flights depart after 5 p.m. on Friday, February 16 and return by 1 p.m. on Sunday, February 25.
Spring (Easter) Break
Friday, March 28, 2024: Dorms close at 1 p.m.
Monday, April 7, 2024: Dorms open at 3 p.m.
Flights depart after 5 p.m. on Friday, March 28 and return by 1 p.m. on Sunday, April 7.
Tuesday, May 21, 2024 (Middle School).
Wednesday, May 22, 2024 (9th-11th Grade).
Flights depart after 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22 All 9th-11th MUST depart campus Senior flights depart after 5:00pm on Friday, May 24
If you book a flight outside of the dates listed above, the Special Airport Shuttle Fee is $350. If you need to book a flight at a different date/time, please contact Mr. Benson before purchasing a ticket to be sure that transportation is available on the date/time desired