News & Announcements
Cross Country holds end of season banquet
Tallulah Falls School cross country families celebrated the culmination of the 2020 high school harrier season with a banquet highlighting memories and award winners. With each family spread out in their own pods, team captains Lucy Alexander, Grey Bourlet, Collin Kelly, and Evan Prince began the night sharing their favorite season souvenirs, insights, and inspiration.
A new achievement recognition called "The Essence of Time" was introduced, which acknowledges those who improve their 5k time from year to year. Recipients include: Lucy Alexander, Colton Augustine, Walker Bailey, Canon Brooks, Collin Kelly, Evan Prince, Eli Sims, and Zhigao Henrry Xiong. Ethan Wanner earned the multi-year time improvement honor.
The 2020 Cross Country Award winners were:
- JV GREAT Award - Miranda Chapa
- Girls Most Improved - Dani Prince
- Girls Team Award - Caroline Ball
- Girls Top Performer - Lucy Alexander
- Boys Extra Mile Award - Walker Bailey
- Boys Team Award - Charlie Cody
- Boys Top Performer - Evan Prince