News & Announcements
Sixth-graders take on College Football Hall of Fame
Sixth-grade students enjoyed a day at the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta. Their visit began with meeting their tour guide, former college quarterback and NFL wide receiver Terry LeCount.
The visit to the College Football Hall of Fame was followed by eating lunch at Varsity, where the students gave their lunch order by answering the iconic question, "what'll you have?"
"The field trip was a lot of fun," said Maddox English," "I enjoyed kicking and throwing the football from the 10-yard line."
The day included:
- viewing the MacArthur Bowl and National Championship trophies
- watching videos and viewing stats in the virtual Hall of Fame room
- watching a video in the Game Day Theater
- testing their vertical jump and running skills
- throwing and kicking footballs from the 10-yard line
- announcing famous plays and "hosting" ESPN's College GameDay show