Tallulah Falls School is proud of its diverse student population and its international students who comprise approximately 15% of the student body. International students from around the world call TFS home. Please contact International Admissions with any questions.
Applications for spring semester of the 2018-19 academic year should be submitted by Nov. 1, 2018. Families will be notified of the admission decision beginning Dec. 1. Applications for the 2019-20 academic year should be submitted by Feb. 1, 2019. Late applications will be considered for grades levels which have vacancies.
1. Transcripts for the current and previous two school years.
2. Recommendation forms from the Principal/Guidance Counselor, English and math teacher (included on the online application).
3. English Test Scores (TOEFL, TOEFL Junior, IELTS, iTEP, SLATE or Duolingo).
4. Skype Interview. An admissions representative will contact the student to schedule an interview after the application is completed and all required documents have been submitted.
Complete transcripts, as well as recommendations, are a required part of the admission application process. The records release form can be downloaded below.
Completed forms can be faxed to 706-754-5757, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Tallulah Fall School, Admissions Office, P.O. Box 10, Tallulah Falls, GA 30573, USA.
A non-refundable application fee of $100 is required for international students.
Tallulah Falls School requires candidates to submit one of the following tests: TOEFL, TOEFL Junior, IELTS, iTEP, SSAT or SLATE.
Please note the TOEFL is designed for older or college-bound students and the TEOFL Junior is intended for students age 11-15. Educational Testing Service (ETS), the organization that administers the TOEFL test, offers an internet-based test (IBT) as an alternative to the paper-based exams.
To Receive an I-20 and obtain an F1 visa:
Tallulah Falls School is authorized under U.S. Federal Law to enroll nonimmigrant students. Once an international student has been notified they have been accepted to Tallulah Falls School, the following must be completed before the school can issue nonimmigrant documents:
- Non-refundable tuition deposit paid
- Signed enrollment contract
- Medical paperwork- paperwork required by Tallulah Falls School
- Bank document verifying funds available for tuition and fees
- A copy of the student's passport
Because these requirements may take more than a few days to complete, students are encouraged to begin the process immediately after being notified of acceptance.