Tuition & Affordability
At Tallulah Falls School, tuition provides only part of the cost of educating a student. The difference between tuition and the total cost is made up through the philanthropic donations of the Lettie Pate Evans Foundation, our endowment, and other annual funds and contributions.
Since expenses to educate each day student amount to approximately $30,000 annually, the actual tuition cost represents a significant saving for each family.
In addition to need-based aid, merit aid is available to qualified students based on grade point average each calendar year.
Tallulah Falls School offers a unique tuition freeze program. While the school's base tuition rate may increase over time, each student's base tuition rate remains fixed and frozen at the point of entry.
Tuition covers instruction, a laptop, books, laboratory equipment and materials, athletic privileges, most art supplies, music and drama instruction, room & board for boarding students, lunch for day students, and some off-campus activities and trips.
2024-25 Tuition Rates
- Lower School - Day Student: $13,900
- Middle & Upper School - Day Student: $14,600
- US Resident Boarding Student: $55,000
- International Boarding Student: $60,000
To make a payment please click here.
Three payment plan options are available for domestic students.
- Full Pay due June 1 with 5% discount
- Semester pay due June 1 and December 1
- Monthly payment plan, ACH Only, ($250 fee) up to 10 months (June 1-March 1) dependent on contract completion date
International payments are made via Flywire. If a U.S. bank or credit card is available, payments can be made through the FACTS Family Portal.
Three payment plan options are available for international students.
- Full Pay due June 1
- Two payments due June 1 and December 1
- Three payments due June 1, November 1, and March 1