Thank you for your interest in Tallulah Falls School. The admissions team looks forward to assisting you through the application process and is available to answer questions in regards to completing the application.
Admissions Process Overview
The admissions process consists of four steps:
- Parent/guardian will submit the application and supporting documents.
- The Admissions Committee will review the application and supporting documents to determine if an interview will be granted.
- If necessary, the Admissions staff will contact the parent/guardian to schedule an interview.
- The admissions decision will be communicated to the parent/guardian.
Criteria for Admission
- Performs at or above grade level in academic courses without accommodations through an IEP or 504 plan
- Demonstrates a commitment to academic achievement and personal development through overall academic GPA, consistent school attendance, participating in school activities, and good behavior
- Expresses a natural curiosity and love for learning
- Desires to be an active member of the TFS community