Thank you for your interest in Tallulah Falls School. The admissions team is looking forward to assisting you through the application process and is available to answer questions you may have in regards to completing the application.
Admissions Process Overview
The admissions process consists of four steps:
- Parent/guardian will submit the application and supporting documents.
- The Admissions Committee will review the application and supporting documents to determine if an interview will be granted.
- If necessary, the Admissions staff will contact the parent/guardian to schedule an interview.
- The admissions decision will be communicated to the parent/guardian.
Criteria for Admission
- Must be performing at or above grade level in his/her academic courses without special accommodations through IEP or 504 plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to academic achievement and personal development through overall academic GPA, consistent school attendance, participating in school activities, and no major disciplinary issues.
- Express a natural curiosity and love for learning.
- Desire to be a member of the TFS educational community and be an active participant within the community.