At Tallulah Falls School, tuition provides only part of the cost of educating a student. The difference between tuition and total cost is made up through the philanthropic donations of the Lettie Pate Evans Foundation, our endowment, and other annual funds and contributions. Additionally, our need-based financial aid program provides tuition assistance for qualified students.
Tallulah Falls School offers a unique tuition freeze program. While the school's base tuition rate may increase over time, each student's base tuition rate remains fixed and frozen at the point of entry. Additionally, the same base tuition rate is extended to siblings who enroll in the future. However, students who receive financial aid must reapply for assistance annually.
Tuition covers instruction, a laptop, books, laboratory equipment and materials, athletic privileges, most art supplies, music and drama instruction, room & board for boarding students, lunch for day students, and some off-campus activities and trips.
2022-23 Tuition Rates
- Day Student: $13,250
- US Resident Boarding Student: $38,850
- International Boarding Student: $50,000
2023-24 Tuition Rates
- Day Student: $13,900
- US Resident Boarding Student: $40,800
- International Boarding Student: $52,500
To make a payment please click here.
- Full Pay due June 1 with 5% discount
- Semester pay due June 1 and December 1
- Monthly payment plan, ACH Only, ($250 fee) up to 10 months (June 1-March 1) dependent on contract completion date
Full payment due June 1st via Flywire.