TFS Varsity Cross Country
Schedules, Team Standards and Links
- 2018 Varsity XC Season Calendar
- 2018 Home Meets Overview
- TFS Farm XC Course Map
- TFS Farm XC Harrier Harvest College 5K
- TFS Farm XC Course Map – One-mile carnival course
- 2019 Team Standards
- TFS Varsity XC results 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- 2016 and previous Varsity XC Results
- TFS Farm Course Legacy List-HSB College Course
- TFS Farm Course Legacy List-HSG College Course
- TFS Farm Course Legacy List-HSB
- TFS Farm Course Legacy List-HSG
- TFS Farm Course Legacy List-HSB [TFS only]
- TFS Farm Course Legacy List-HSG [TFS only]
- Recovery Methods
- Links to XC websites
- http://ga.milesplit.com Home of GA HS and MS results, rankings, virtual meets, etc.
- http://gatfxcca.org GA track and cross country coaches association
Tallulah Falls School competes with Athens Academy, Athens Christian, George Walton Academy, Hebron Christian, Lakeview Academy, Pinecrest Academy, Prince Avenue, Providence Christian, Riverside Military Academy and Wesleyan in Georgia High School Association Area 2–A Private.
The TFS cross country vision is to develop citizen leaders who inspire, facilitate, and engage in a meaningful community by developing GREAT character, skill, and training while creating a season of significance.
Results and individual performances can be found at www.ga.milesplit.com.
Scott Neal – Head MS & HS Track & Field Coach
M.S. Physical Education, University of New Mexico, CSCS, USATF Level II
email@example.com – 706-839-2004
For the 2019-20 academic year, Coach Neal begins his 36th year of coaching, 33rd year in education as a teacher or administrator and 21st year at Tallulah Falls School. Coach Neal leads the TFS athletic program, is the head coach of the girls and boys middle school and high school cross country and track & field teams, and directs the strength and conditioning program. Scott is a founding member and representative of the Georgia Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association, member of the GACA, GADA, NIAAA, USATF, GATFXCCA, USTFCCCA, and NSCA, and occasionally is a USATF Level I instructor. Coach Neal is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association and has the USATF Level II certificate in four different areas. Coach Neal has received the 1995 and 1997 NMTFXCCA Coach of the Year, 1997 Section 6 T&F Coach of the Year and 2015 Georgia Region 8-A and Class A Athletic Director of the Year.
In spare time and on breaks, Coach Neal likes outdoor adventures, biking, hiking, reading about performance training and spending time with his wife Dianna and two dogs, Regal and Badger.
Tim Corbett, assistant coach
Tamara Griffis, assistant coach
TFS Cross Country News
Mon May 27
TFS teams receive sportsmanship awards
Fundamentals of sportsmanship emphasized in all programs
Thu Nov 08
TFS celebrates fall student-athletes
Fall Sports Banquet held Nov. 7 at The Dillard House